What is Zendesk ?
Zendesk is a CRM platform that centralizes support, sales activity and customer engagement.
It is a software company, founded in 2007 and based in California. The company offers a cloud-based customer service platform, also called Zendesk, including ticketing, self-service options, and customer support.
The JEMS and Zendesk offer
PROFESSIONAL SUITE: Zendesk markets its software in SAAS mode. Pricing is based on the number of agents using it, the contractual commitment and the features offered. Services :
- Offer help across all channels so your customers can always reach you.
- Create an integrated help center and community forum to help customers resolve their issues and greatly reduce your resolution time.
- Personalize and enhance each customer’s experience? Use automation and AI-based bots to present contextually relevant information and save your customers from repetition.
- Simplify query tracking, prioritization, and resolution with a unified agent workspace.
The JEMS experts
- App Developer I Expert
- Explore CX Analyst Expert
- Support Administrator Expert
- Guide Specialist
Free test: Test the Zendesk solution for free for 14 days, request via this link
Want to know more? Discover our offers!
What is the AWS Network? The AWS Partner Network is a global community of partners to...
What is Microsoft Azure ? Microsoft's Azure cloud platform is a hosting and services offering...