A data event not to be missed
On November 30th, our annual data event, the JEMS DATA CONNECT, took place at the Groupama Stadium in Lyon. The JDC is the event that brings together all the key data players to confirm or deny strategic data choices in just a few hours. It’s the perfect opportunity for our visitors to take a tour of their data ecosystem, optimize their time and challenge their data vision in one afternoon! A big thank you to everyone and to our partners without whom this event would not have taken place!
The JDC 2021 program
To sum up this edition, the JDC2021 is a day in an exceptional place with a unique program:
- An inspiring keynote with the participation of Marie-Sophie OBAMA, Nicolas JEANJEAN and Jérémy CHERADAME as well as an industry perspective by our GOLD partners
- 30′ workshops dedicated to customer feedback and concrete issues:
– Data Fabric & Data Mesh: Towards centralized, agile and governed data management in distributed, hybrid and multicloud IT environments
– Data integration and data governance, the winning duo: quality data in the right place at the right time to improve your operational efficiency.
– Concrete cases of data use in a unified platform: processes, portals, repositories.
- Bistronomy in Lyon to continue in style and enjoy a 3-star cuisine
- The visit of the stadium with commentary included
Focus on the plenary: Data and high performance sport
Find the chaptered plenary of the intervention of Marie-Sophie Obama, Nicolas JeanJean and Jérémy Cheradame :
Do you want to develop a “data centric” approach and benefit from all the feedback from our partners?
Don’t hesitate to contact us!