JEMS will be the sponsor of the Entreprise Du Futur event which will take place on July 1st 2021 at the Groupama Stadium in Lyon with a simple objective: to foster transformative business collaboration.
More than ever, we need to exchange and build relationships of trust to seize all the business opportunities of the recovery. This event, exclusively reserved for Presidents and CEOs of SMEs and ETIs will be punctuated by several highlights. The emphasis is on quality meetings with members of the community, participation in inspiring conferences and work around the concrete strategic issues of leaders in masterclasses.
What are the highlights?
In the morning, an executive networking event where you can have your welcome coffee for 30 minutes while meeting 8 executives. The breakfast is followed by 5 keynotes focused on your themes. A convivial lunch at noon with 8 SME and ETI leaders at your tables. The afternoon is dedicated to a data masterclass in a collective intelligence mode.
What will the keynotes be about?
The theme of the relaunch for this 2021 edition will be the word H.E.R.O.S with :
- H for HUMAN which accompanies organizational and managerial change;
- E for ENGAGED, which is committed to social, societal and environmental issues;
- R for REVOLUTIONARY which changes the economic model of its company through digital technology;
- O for ORCHESTRATE who drives performance on an international playing field;
- S for STRATEGIST who transforms his value proposition into disruptive services;
For each theme we will have a world-renowned speaker: Bertrand PICCARD, Luc JULIA, Tony PARKER, etc.
What is JEMS doing in the event?
JEMS is sponsor of the event and as such we will be present on several corners:
- At the keynote of the STRATEGY theme where we will present Tony Parker.
- Animation of the masterclass. JEMS as a data expert with two of its key partners, DataGalaxy and Blueway will animate the masterclass: ”
” Move to transformation: the keys to your data strategy “.
- Unique feedbacks, an interactive approach focused on the current challenges of executives.
- On the TV set. An interview in BSMART’s special issue on the best data strategy to adopt for companies.
We will of course be present all day long to facilitate networking between peers and to let you benefit from the best practices to adopt.