JEMS is organizing the 4th JEMS Data Connect at Salon Hoche on June 6, 2019!
The market generated by all the Big Data players represents 210 billion dollars, or a bundle of money equivalent to the length of the Great Wall of China (21,000km). In Europe, the estimated share of the Data Economy sector in GDP growth is 3% in 2020.
How to implement a strategy to respond to these digital transformation opportunities? It is no longer enough to see the world as it is. We need to add a dimension and think in 4D: Design the Data Driven Disruption.
JEMS group, a player in digital transformation, offers you a half-day of exceptional conferences on June 6, 2019 from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm at the Salon Hoche to approach Big Data in a disruptive way, with the program:
8h30 : WELCOME
9h00 : KEYNOTE
- What if the world was just a vast operating system?
Feedback – SNCF GARES ET CONNEXIONS
9h30 : DESIGN THINKING
- How to capture the diversity of perspectives with LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY®?
Conference – Speechmark
10:00 am: DATA
- How to trace the path of data within the Information System: the Data Lineage
Experience feedback – PASTEUR MUTUALITE // ASG
- 360° Customer Vision – Take your customer knowledge to the next level
Conference – Datastax
11h00 : Coffee Break
11h30 : DIGITAL
- How the Progressive Web App will save you up to 50% of your costs?
Conference – Brocelia
12:00 : DEVOPS
- Journey to the Cloud: Evolution strategy towards different service models & organizational impact
Conference – Microsoft
- How to interact with your data in the cloud?
Conference – Talend
1:00 PM: Lunch
Our partners :