A complementary health plan in a mobile app
How Mutualia health insurance created a special contact with its members via its mobile application with dynamic services.
Mutualia was originally created by the Mutualité Sociale Agricole. It is aligned with its values of providing provident funds and social protection services to families, young people, the elderly, the self-employed and company managers.
In this all-digital era, the extranet must be complemented by a mobile offering making the most useful services even more accessible.
Usefulness and accessibility, the two key words for Mutualia.
JEMS has developed a mobile application (iOS & Android version) offering mobile access both to the main services and to information from the member space on the web site.
The application has been designed to make it easy to manage contracts and to find all the practical services:
- Follow the history of reimbursements over 12 months, for all beneficiaries (list + details). All the information is available: date of reimbursement, amount of the compulsory and complementary plan as well as the possible remaining cost;
- Visualization of the health consumption dashboard. In case of questions about the amount of future reimbursements, a reimbursement simulator provides a quick evaluation;
- Modify your personal information (bank details, address, login…). Manage recommendations (form);
- Manage all the contracts from a single place: visualization of the subscribed contracts and their beneficiaries with the possibility of adding or removing them;
- Consult the directory of Carte Blanche and Audika network opticians and request a quote. Contact an advisor for guidance. Locate the nearest agency or Mutualia contacts;
- Access to news, offers and advantages of Mutualia;
- Access to application forms (hospital coverage, quotes, reimbursement), upload and transmit files (photos of supporting documents).