Linking people, technology and processes to accelerate your R&D
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a repository of best practices that is constantly evolving. It is based on Lean methodology and agile practices. In DevOps, business managers, development, operations and the quality department collaborate to continuously deploy different versions or features of a software. The goal is to adapt quickly to market feedback and make processes as natural as possible by eliminating unnecessary ones.
In short: Build a data platform in a more iterative way by shortening delivery cycles while ensuring resilience and product quality.
DevOps, a state of mind
DevOps is not an individual offering at JEMS, as it is infused into all our offers. It’s a mindset. We believe that everyone should be able to give feedback on something and that feedback should be considered. This is why you will always find it attached to another offer (data platform, website development, etc.)
Our approach aims at industrializing (standardizing and automating) the tasks of code deployment, infrastructure, security measures, data flow and monitoring of the data platform.
At JEMS we follow the CAMS27 method
Culture, Automation, Measurement and Share.
- Culture: they are first and foremost people who work. Valuing them remains the priority
- Automation: to make products more reliable and simplify processes
- Measurement: measurement to work on facts and not on impressions
- Share: sharing knowledge and fostering an environment of trust
Our DevOps services
- Automation of your installations: setting up technical environments and deployment of the application;
- Continuous Integration and Deployment CI/CD: the basis of DevOps for a continuous, reliable and fast delivery;
- Industrialization: development standards, scalability of developments, configuration files;
- Capitalization: knowledge is transmitted to your teams who gain in methodology.
Discover our case studies:
- RCI Bank : a unique repository in automotive banking
- VINCI: improving toll management with cloud computing
- For GCP: Galerie Lafayette
Our experts for your DevOps projects
- DevOps engineer – infrastructure: he designs software differently with Linux, openshift, windows, debian
- DevOps engineer – development: same as above but specializes in DC with the mastery of Docker, kubernetes, jenkins…
- Agilist : he develops the agile method in projects at different levels according to his speciality.
Want to know more? Contact us!
Our customer cases
Creation of the data platform for the investors’ bank
Faced with geopolitical changes in data management and increasing political...
Improving the customer experience at the cinema
JEMS has been helping les Cinémas Pathé Gaumont for over...
A new data service for thousands of certified public accountants
The company Cegid, leader in solutions for CPAs, has unified...
Engineering and BIM: creating the digital twins of stations
In 2020, SNCF Gares & Connexions launched its gigantic project...
Creating new services in water transport
The Société du Canal de Provence launched a public tender...
How RTE put the business back at the center of data governance
In order to improve data quality and inventory all its...
Which working method? Agility!
We set up a training and certification system on agility at scale (SAFe).