What is Denodo ?
Denodo is a “Data Driven” Data Virtualization solution that shortens the delivery of use cases by relying on the existing IS.
Data Virtualization allows access from a single point to the entire data patrimony. It also reduces data storage and maintenance costs, as it is no longer necessary to replicate or transform data into different formats.
Denodo accelerates a use case to market for the following types of customers:
- Customers who have a very large legacy that they do not wish to migrate or that would be very expensive to migrate, but who wish to operate their data assets, hiding the complexity of the IS.
- Customers with hybrid (cloud and on-premise) and/or multi-cloud systems
- Customers who are large accounts and/or international
The JEMS + Denodo offer
- Denodo addresses the “Data View” layer of the JEMS model. That is to say, the “manage” part of the data patrimony.
- Denodo is a virtual database whose objective is to accelerate the delivery of use cases without touching the “Data Table” part (agnostic and reusable company objects) because the solution uses existing data as a Data-Source.
- Denodo is a “Data Driven” solution and not a “Data Centric” one. The Denodo solution recommends relying on underlying systems (parallelized or not) for query execution (such as Hadoop). Denodo can therefore be used in our data organization model on the data view layer
- Denodo can also be used as an intermediate stopgap for the creation of data patrimony: by having a model that respects our patrimonial model. This allows target customers to have a lower step to take and to move more quickly towards data centrism.
White paper: on the DENODO website
Want to know more? Discover our offers!
What is Teradata? Teradata is the provider of the connected multi-cloud data analytics platform. Our company-wide...
What is SnapLogic ? SnapLogic has developed a native iPaaS cloud offering that connects all applications,...
Blueway has been active in the information system urbanization and data management market for more...
Google Cloud Platform
What is Google Cloud Platform ? Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one of three products marketed...
What is the AWS Network? The AWS Partner Network is a global community of partners to...
What is Talend ? TALEND is a software editor whose platform combines integration and data governance...
With the ASG Data Intelligence solution, ASG Technologies offers a complete governance foundation that automates...
What is Semarchy ? Semarchy is a data acquisition and reference data management solution. In 2021 Semarchy...
TIBCO Software was founded in 1997. TIBCO's software has made automated, real-time interactions in the financial...