Properly control your data
What is master data management?
Master data management (MDM) or master data management is the process of creating a single point of reference for widely shared company data, such as customers, products, suppliers, employees, sites, organizations, etc. Master data can be information about the company’s products, customers, suppliers, sites and assets.
Why should I do data governance?
- Because I need to control the quality of the data in my asset
- Because I need to guarantee the uniqueness of the analysis axes used by my clients
There are two very different types of Data Management
- The MDM: Master Data Management.It allows to centralize data to create a unique and reliable record of information for the whole company. It guarantees data integrity and quality. There are 3 types of MDM: consolidation, cooperation and centralization.
- The DQM: Data Quality Management.It performs data quality diagnostics taking into account the rules of governance in order to implement appropriate solutions. The evaluation is carried out on qualitative and quantitative criteria.
Discover our Data Management customer cases
- TEREOS : Implementation of a governed datalake
- VINCI : Construction of a common repository
- RCI Bank : CMDM project sheet
Our proposed Data Management services
- Inventory of the Data patrimony: and structuring in different data domains.
- Standardization of models and information sharing within the company
- Implementation of a quality diagnosis: Measurement of the quality of your data, proposal of remediation rules and quality management metrics
- Control and management: Harmonization, standardization
- Continuous improvement: Cleaning, remediationNormalization, Deduplication-merging, Enrichment by external data, Lifetime and relevance
Our certifications / partners
Want to know more? Contact us!
Our customer cases
Creation of the data platform for the investors’ bank
Faced with geopolitical changes in data management and increasing political...
Improving the customer experience at the cinema
JEMS has been helping les Cinémas Pathé Gaumont for over...
A new data service for thousands of certified public accountants
The company Cegid, leader in solutions for CPAs, has unified...
Engineering and BIM: creating the digital twins of stations
In 2020, SNCF Gares & Connexions launched its gigantic project...
Creating new services in water transport
The Société du Canal de Provence launched a public tender...
How RTE put the business back at the center of data governance
In order to improve data quality and inventory all its...
Which working method? Agility!
We set up a training and certification system on agility at scale (SAFe).